Update on the evolving iPhonograph

So I just wasn't feeling the full mahogany stain job on the iPhonograph 'Chrome'. If it were for anyone other than my two dear friends, I may have left it but...knowing their joint penchant for a reasonably pared back, modern aesthetic with a bent towards big white dinner plates combined with original art, I went with painting the top of the cutlery box that houses the audio workings a vivid white. It had to be super smooth - working out the brush marks was quite a challenge.

The assortment of vintage valves I picked up last weekend provided me with inspiration to create an installation of sorts to adorn the cutlery box lid.

This is going to be the best one ever even if I do say so myself...).

But there's more to come...check in again soon and you'll see.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,