My friends at Reverse Garbage

If you've been reading my blog for some time, you'll know that one of my favourite haunts - and a great environmental charity which has been going for almost 40 years - is Reverse Garbage in Marrickville (Sydney, Australia).

In a bid to reduce the effects of technological obsolescence, tread more lightly on the earth and suport the transformation of rubbish into useful items, Reverse Garbage not only sells rescued waste, it runs regular events to showcase the works of its many customers (from school kids through to grand dads in their home workshops).

Reverse Garbage had a 'Wheel of Crap' event showcasing found objects upcycled to useful artefacts...and displayed one of my early pieces I have kept, the Sir Round-a-Sound' 'Original'.

 Reverse Garbage

Labels: , , , ,